Hurdles for Healthcare Providers
We know that one of the biggest challenges faced by hospital organizations is that of achieving better outcomes and lowering the number of patient readmissions or sentinel events. Workflow optimization, supporting both patient and staff engagement, and executing the right resources for your organization are all hurdles that require multiple approaches.
The good news is that HCI integrated, enterprise solutions help you with planning and implementation in multiple areas of care.
HCI is a service-focused organization committed to improving the health of the people and communities we serve. By developing and implementing integrated digital technology solutions, we enable healthcare systems and hospital organizations of all sizes to enhance the experience of their patients, fully engage staff, and better manage metrics that affect the bottom line.
Creating Better Outcomes
Studies show that connecting with patients through their use of interactive tools increases patient engagement, which translates into higher levels of patient compliance when it comes to carrying out post-hospital stay care and routines.
Watch this video to learn how and why we are so passionate about increasing patient engagement, lowering readmissions, and creating higher satisfaction with better outcomes.
HCI Interactive solutions provide:
- More effective, comprehensive and powerful communication with patients during in-hospital stays and outpatient treatments.
- Proactive education of patients on their conditions, post-hospital care and other important information to maintain healthy lifestyles once they leave the facility.
- Expanded opportunities to deliver interactive and engaging entertainment to patients in a manner that can greatly influence patient satisfaction.
- Higher staff retention through the use of digital, interactive tools that integrate existing, disparate patient monitoring and communication systems.
- Better resource and workflow management, geared toward reducing errors and lowering readmissions.
Learn more today by scheduling a brief virtual demo and consultation to see how we can help you transform the way you deliver high-quality care.