It is all about positive, healthy outcomes. Getting patients the proper care, education, and information during the stay and upon discharge, equipping them properly to continue recovery. The object is providing a positive experience about their stay and understanding their role in staying healthy.
Technology provides opportunities for facilities to educate, communicate and entertain while providing the proper clinical tools to more efficiently manage, measure and document quality of care.
HCI’s MediaCARE platform approaches patient engagement differently. Suitable for all sizes and types of healthcare facilities, MediaCARE is easily scalable to fit into a small Critical Access Facility or Dialysis clinic to an extensive, multi-facility hospital system. Focused around impacting patient care and outcomes, the software, MediaCARE directly communicates with HCI Android-powered devices and is structured to:
- Increase CMS Reimbursements
- Improve Patient Satisfaction
- Decrease Readmissions
- Facilitate and promote positive patient engagement
- Document patient interactions to measure facility performance
- Cost-effective solution
- Identify service recovery opportunities – Resolve before discharge
- Run independently, or tie into a facility’s EHR and ADT
- Reduce non-clinical task saturation through process flow automation
- Easy to maintain
Once integrated, MediaCARE can automatically or manually provide patients prescribed education, comprehension testing based on diagnosis, medication, prescribed procedures and clinical orders. HCI’s system can work with custom content as well as all leading video education providers. Request your demo today and experience what MediaCARE can do for you and your staff.