Each week, day and minute the demand for a more advanced technology grows. As the demand for technology arises so does the demand of patients and medical staffs. HCI has done well to be at the forefront of technology. We have created our own apps, Care Apps, to help make the patients feel more at home and to take away some of the stresses the medical staff endures every day.
Our apps run on the Android operating system. The use of Android devices in healthcare facilities have transformed many aspects of clinical practice. We can provide a flexible and future-proof platform to entertain, educate and inform patients, visitors and staff like never before. Our goal is to take each patient experience to the next level. Below is a summary of what our apps can provide your facility:
- Instant messages can be sent to the TV regardless of what the patient is doing.
- Automate non-clinical tasks and reduce task saturation
- Easily prescribe educational videos to the patient’s TV.
- If ADT integration is present, educational content is automatically populated in the prescribed area of HCI’s education app.
- Quickly identify drugs and medications, including pill identifying pictures
- Enhance scheduling, patient updates, and care team information
- Ability to survey patients through on-demand or non-intrusive prompts
- Access to clear all the patients’ information off of their television device at any given time to ensure that the patients’ health information is properly protected
- Remotely connect, monitor, and control your HCI devices. It serves as an effective tool for administrators who need a hands-on experience without ever leaving their desk.
Our integrated solution scales to your needs both today and tomorrow. We can provide your facility a long-term solution that will provide full flexibility.
Sign up today for your free live demo and see first-hand how we can impact patient satisfaction and education from day one.