In a world where data piles up without analysis and action, MediaCARE gives teams working on strategic solutions a new way to cut through the quantitative clutter.
With HCI MediaCARE, clinicians can access a custom dashboard that provides vital real-time data along with historical data for trending purposes. These reports can segment service requests by category, such as dietary and housekeeping. Clinicians can use the dashboard to track trends, monitor overall patient utilization and get an overview of patient requests.
MediaCARE’s reporting tools deliver data tailored to both clinicians and administrators. Improvement in operational efficiency can be accomplished through easy to access and analyze patient data. The data can help to discover opportunities to enhance the patient experience.
Our account management team can help you put procedures in place to ensure you get the highest value from this information. High-level reports include:
- Health video viewing reports show which videos are being watched and the frequency of viewing
- Survey reports deliver patient feedback information
- Service Alert reports show what types of requests are being made and how quickly these requests are addressed
- An objective source of data can help leadership provide employee recognition
- Messaging reports indicate how many messages have been distributed to patients on their in-room TVs with the patient response rate broken out for each message
Feedback and service alert reports can be used to make the most efficient use of executive time during rounding. Reports can identify which patient rooms had issues giving executives a list of areas where patient satisfaction can be most impacted. This feature just like all of HCI products will continue to grow and expand. Sign up for a live demo and see how we can change the way your administrative tools and reporting is done within your healthcare facility. Below is an example report you can view in your MediaCare Dashboard tool.