Hospital Reporting with MediaCare Improves Efficiency
In a world where data piles up without analysis and action, MediaCare gives teams working on strategic solutions a new way to cut through the quantitative clutter of most hospital reporting systems. Fed through the EHR, RTLS and Nurse Call systems within a healthcare facility, MediaCare reporting provides business intelligence for resource allocation and management.
With HCI MediaCare, clinicians can access a custom dashboard that provides vital real-time data along with historical data for trending purposes. These reports can segment service requests by category, such as dietary and housekeeping requests. Clinicians can use the dashboard to track trends, monitor overall patient utilization and get an overview of patient needs through the requests they make via the apps available on the MediaCare platform. The hospital reporting tools deliver tailored data to both clinicians and administrators. Improvement in operational efficiency can be accomplished through easy to access and analyze patient data. The data can help to discover opportunities to enhance the patient experience.
Analyze the Data for Better Decision-Making
Patient alerts can be analyzed and show trends in triggered alerts. Feedback and service alert reports can be used to make the most efficient use of executive time during rounding. Reports can identify which patient rooms had issues giving executives a list of areas where patient satisfaction can be most impacted. Custom reports can easily be generated for your specific reporting needs. Patient surveys, service requests generated and entertainment apps viewed can be analyzed for fiscal reporting and decision-making. Clinical rounding can be analyzed to more effectively and efficiently schedule staff based on any number of variables defined by your facility.
- Data aggregation reporting helps examine patient responses to service, providing opportunities to obtain new/needed equipment; cost justification.
- Data management tools help with decisions around workflows and staff/bed turnover, providing opportunities for cost justification to support staffing level needs.
- MediaCare reporting and the Dashboard provide metrics for staffing decisions, medication and supply levels, and provide aggregated/consolidated patient data fore regulatory compliance and analysis.Our account management team can help you put procedures in place to ensure you get the highest value from this information.
High-level MediaCare reports include:
- Health video viewing reports to show which videos are being watched and the frequency of viewing.
- Survey reports to deliver patient feedback information and offer opportunities for service recovery
- Service Alert reports to show what types of requests are being made and how quickly these requests are addressed.
- An objective source of data that can help leadership provide employee recognition and staffing analysis.
- Messaging reports to indicate how many messages have been distributed to patients on their in-room TVs with the patient response rate broken out for each message.
MediaCare reporting is easily customizable and reporting continues to be developed and expanded based on new product developments and feature enhancements, to give you the most robust tool set for your organizational readiness and efficiency . Schedule a brief online or in-person demo to experience for yourself how we can help you transform the ways you can use your data.