13.3″ BedMate II
Features Designed for Patients
The capabilities of our BedMate 13 devices extend far beyond that of ordinary television. The 3mm infection control design and glass front have a built-in media player with bottom inputs for accessories. The Patients can access the facility-loaded media and educational content. Each system has a reliable touchpad for TV control and navigation. The touchpad is designed to withstand heavy usage and is sensitive to weak fingers.
Each BedMate 13 is designed to suppress the risk of hospital-acquired infections. Features include:
- Easy to clean, infection control all-glass front design
- Rounded corners for patient safety
- Replaceable earphone jacks
- Antimicrobial acrylic surfaces
- Reliable front button touchpads
- Whispering wall speakers
The halo used on the device allows patients to move the TV freely on the swing arm without harm to the TV or patient. With the BedMate’s built-in USB media player, patients can watch movies, listen to music or view pictures on demand, providing diversion and helping to relieve stress and boredom.
Swing Arm Mounts:
- Can be mounted on existing wall and counter mounts.
- When unused, arms lock into place for simple storage and easy access.
- Power supplies include wall mounting brackets and materials which easily connect to Outreach V2 arms.
- Outreach arms keep all wires hidden, and feature no-pinch operation for the safety of patients and longevity of the equipment.
Ease of Use and Maintenance
Easy to install and maintain, BedMate televisions are designed to meet the needs of the facility and their patients, and accessories are easy to set up and install. More reliable than ever, facilities can count on using our low-voltage televisions for years.