Our 32″ Digital Whiteboard transforms the clinical whiteboard into an interactive experience. This communication tool helps to enhance the patient experience and align all involved parties on the patient’s care plan.
The whiteboard serves a purpose for both the medical staff and the patient by increasing the workflow efficiency and improving the performance delivered to the patient. In return, you will see a positive change in your HCAHPS survey and provide continuous communication to the visitors and staff.
Like all of HCI’s solutions, the 32″ Digital Whiteboard is fully customizable to fit the facilities brand and needs.
Like traditional whiteboards, the 32″ Digital Whiteboard can display pertinent information such as:
- Daily goals, activities and discharge information.
- Eye-catching protocols that team members can catch at a glance, giving them the most important information about their patients.
- Names of care team members, including clinical staff and physicians. Patients can identify the nurse on duty quickly. Information on members of the care team automatically updates via the hospital’s EMR or nurse call system.
- RTLS information that lets the patient know which staff member last visited their room and who will visit next.
- Care team members can display notes to one another and the patient, keeping everyone in the party constantly informed.
The flexibility of the 32″ Digital Whiteboard provides hospitals with an opportunity to highlight essential initiatives. The information displayed generates from EMR, RTLS, and nurse call systems. With the information being automated, the medical staff no longer need to spend time updating the whiteboard.