HCI Health-Key Keyboard Model 3
HCI is the number one provider of cost-effective hospital-grade infection control keyboards. With current world events unfolding regarding the Covid-19 Corona virus, we encourage healthcare facilities to consider a fully cleanable keyboard to ensure the health and safety of staff, patients and visitors. Studies have found that 25% of hospital keyboards tested positive for the super bug “MRSA” and other infectious diseases, so HCI Health-Key Keyboards are a full featured option to help protect against these types of viruses and bacteria. Health-Key offers both wired and wireless connections and a quick-charging battery with up to 30-day life. Ideal for use in patient rooms with patient engagement systems or Internet-connected TVs.
Auto Alerts When Cleaning is Required
The Model 3 Health-Key keyboard automatically alerts when cleaning is required after a specific number of touches, which can be adjusted in the settings.
The sturdy tempered glass-topped keyboard can be cleaned with any hospital grade disinfectant or the keyboard can be placed in a dishwasher; it is completely sealed to IEC IP67 Standards and can be quickly and thoroughly disinfected. It has both auditory cues and Haptic Touch, and is sensitive to weak fingers. Its design and key size make it easy to use in any conditions, with a backlit keyboard for low light conditions.
Created in collaboration with a major hospital for patient rooms, clinician workstations and labs, this feature-rich keyboard helps prevent the spread of contagious microbes and is easy to set up, use and keep clean.
- Smooth, sturdy tempered glass surface
- IP67 water-resistant and dishwasher safe
- Automatic notification when keyboard needs to be cleaned
- Wired USB-C connectivity
- Backlit Keyboard for low light
- Auditory cues and Haptic Touch
Special Features For Patient Rooms:
- Compatible with all smart TVs
- Includes TV remote control functionality
- Standard video controls (play/pause, fast forward, rewind)
- Acts as supplemental TV controller and speaker for visitors
- Allows patients and visitors to make requests and stay connected to family and friends
Special Features For Clinicians:
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
- Backlit for low light conditions
- Compatible for use with latex gloves