The Interactive Whiteboard is here to fully digitize and integrate a patient’s room. Able to communicate with MediaCare and automatically update information, it allows the care team to focus on the most important person in the room, the patient.
The HCI Interactive Whiteboard transforms a patient’s in-room TV into a powerful and personalized source of real-time information. This communication tool helps enhance the patient experience and align involved parties in the treatment plan. The interactive whiteboard serves a purpose for both the medical staff and the patient by increasing workflow efficiency and improving consistency of care delivered to the patient by providing critical patient information in real time. Better monitoring results in higher HCAHPS scores while reducing operating costs.
Like all of HCI’s solutions, the Interactive Whiteboard is customizable to fit the facility’s brand and needs. Our Interactive solutions take the typical dry erase board information found in most facilities and displays it digitally with automatic updates through our enterprise-wide integration software, MediaCare, fed through RTLS, Nurse Call and EMR systems.
- Daily goals, activities and discharge information.
- Eye-catching protocols that team members can catch at a glance, giving them the most important information about their patients.
- Names of care team members, including clinical staff and physicians. Patients can identify the nurse on duty quickly. Information on members of the care team automatically updates via the hospital’s EMR or nurse call system.
- RTLS information that lets the patient know which staff member last visited their room and who is scheduled to stop in next and at what time.
- Care team members can display notes to one another and the patient, keeping everyone in the party constantly informed.
The flexibility of HCI Interactive Whiteboards provides hospitals with an opportunity to highlight essential initiatives such as pain management, quiet at night, or Fall Risk. The information displayed on the whiteboard generates from the EMR system which provides accurate and real-time data.
Your HCI support team will share best practices to configure an Interactive Whiteboard for your facility and ensure the patient-centric experience is aligned with your strategic objectives.