The Interactive Whiteboard is here to fully digitize and integrate a patient’s room. Able to communicate with MediaCare and automatically update information, it allows the care team to focus on the most important person in the room, the patient.
Our Interactive Whiteboard transforms the patient’s in-room TV into a powerful and personalized source of real-time information. This communication tool helps to enhance the patient experience as well as align involved parties.
The whiteboard serves a purpose for both the medical staff and the patient by increasing the workflow efficiency. They improve the performance delivered to the patient as well. In return, you will see a positive change in your HCAHPS survey and provide continuous communication to the visitors and staff.
Like all of HCI’s solutions, the Interactive Whiteboard is customizable to fit the facilities brand and needs. Like traditional whiteboards, electronic whiteboards display pertinent information such as:
- Daily goals, activities and discharge information.
- Eye-catching protocols that team members can catch at a glance, giving them the most important information about their patients.
- Names of care team members, including clinical staff and physicians. Patients can identify the nurse on duty quickly. Information on members of the care team automatically updates via the hospital’s EMR or nurse call system.
- RTLS information that lets the patient know which staff member last visited their room and who is scheduled to stop in next and at what time.
- Care team members can display notes to one another and the patient, keeping everyone in the party constantly informed.
The flexibility of the Whiteboard provides hospitals with an opportunity to highlight essential initiatives such as pain management, quiet at night, or preventions from falling. The information displayed on the whiteboard generates from the EMR system which provides accurate and real-time data. With the information being automated, manual updates are a thing of the past.
Your HCI support team will share best practices to configure the Whiteboard and ensure the patient-centric experience is aligned with your strategic objectives.