MediaCare® Content Management Solution
MediaCare is the heartbeat of the HCI integrated solution platform.
Offering advanced education, entertainment and content management across the enterprise, this powerful platform delivers innovative patient engagement and clinical management tools to healthcare facilities of all types and sizes. MediaCare allows providers to remotely administer HCI-connected digital, interactive whiteboards, tablets and televisions to deliver personalized education and communication to patients. MediaCare is compatible with all HCI interactive patient care solutions, including our line of touchscreens, tablets, HUB Set Top Box and RoomMate Televisions.
An Interactive Patient Care Solution that’s scalable, flexible, customizable and affordable.
MediaCare offers healthcare providers and residential care providers an innovative, enterprise-level solution for an interactive patient care solution that addresses many of the significant challenges in healthcare today. MediaCare delivers with seamless integration to existing EHR, Nurse Call, RTLS, PAC, EVS, LDAP systems, and more, to provide optimized workflows and accurate, automated patient-centered care.
MediaCare’s intuitive Dashboard puts synchronized care plan control at the clinicians’ fingertips, simplifying workflows, reducing task saturation, and providing patient-specific educational content to reduce readmissions. Managing service recovery opportunities and quality initiatives is easier with push and on-demand surveys and instant messaging, including video calling direct to patient rooms. Education compliance tracking and automated documentation are quick and easy to aid in discharge planning and reducing the average length of stay. Interactive patient care is what we do, and we can help you manage and optimize your care delivery for the best outcomes.
- Video calling direct to patient rooms, with secure, encrypted Telemedicine options.
- Automated clinical workflows and EHR documentation.
- On-demand education and information to patients and family/caregivers.
- Service delivery, self-service options and service recovery features.
- Digital Whiteboard access for vital care, room, and staff informationOnline workflow management, reporting, and analytic tools.
- Push delivery of patient-specific education plans including education resources and discharge planning information.
- Access to Netflix, Hulu, Pandora and thousands of other Android apps for patient entertainmentt.
- Satisfaction surveys and comprehension testing.
- Configurable branding and revenue generation opportunities for auxiliary retail services such as Pharmacy, Gift Shop, and Café.
- Remote Network Clone and Software Updates | Space on Facility servers is not required.
The responsibilities and demands hospital staff members encounter daily are growing both in quantity of tasks and level of importance.
HCI hears the concerns of Nurse leaders and has taken our interactive patient care system, MediaCare, one step further by creating a Dashboard module that tracks and reports the entire patient engagement, education and entertainment experience. By providing your facility the ability to see real-time results, you will be able to monitor your patients more closely, consistently improving your quality of service while simultaneously cutting costs and improving patient satisfaction.
Included in the MediaCare Dashboard is data from our Service Request app, part of the CareApps Suite and a core feature of our system. The Service Request App allows patients to request non-clinical items such as a blanket to be delivered to their room. The Dashboard allows hospitals to track all Service Items requested along with staff response time. This can save staff steps and time. Our Education Dashboard shows which educational content was prescribed to the patient and whether or not it was viewed. You can measure how well patients are using the educational content and participating in their healthcare to avoid risky behaviors and the possibility of readmission.
MediaCare Dashboards enable hospital staff to avoid task saturation and make positive changes in real time.