Our Digital Interactive Patient Whiteboard transforms the clinical whiteboard into an interactive experience. This communication tool helps to enhance the patient experience and align all involved parties in the patient’s care plan.
The Interactive Patient Whiteboard serves a purpose for both the medical staff and the patient by increasing the workflow efficiency and improving the consistency of care delivered to the patient. In return, you will see a positive change in your HCAHPS survey and provide continuous communication to visitors and staff.
Like all of HCI’s solutions, the Digital Interactive Patient Whiteboard is fully customizable to fit the facility’s brand and needs.
Like traditional whiteboards, the Digital Interactive Patient Whiteboard can display pertinent information such as:
- Daily goals, activities and discharge information
- Eye-catching digital protocols that team members can catch at a glance, giving them the most important information about their patients
- Names of care team members, including clinical staff and physicians so patients can quickly identify staff on duty
- Information on members of the care team automatically update via the hospital’s EMR or nurse call system
- RTLS information shows which staff member last visited their room and who will visit next
- Note displayed by care team members keep everyone in the party constantly informed
The flexibility of the Digital Interactive Patient Whiteboard provides hospitals with an opportunity to highlight essential initiatives. The information displayed generates from EMR, RTLS, and nurse call systems. With the information being automated, the medical staff no longer need to spend time updating the whiteboard.