HCI Portable Tablet
The compact, lightweight and easy-to use touchscreen HCI Portable Tablet can be used in any setting to provide patients and residents greater freedom in accessing their favorite social, entertainment and education apps. Enhance patient engagement, education and entertainment with a stand-alone device running cloud-based apps for ease of use and greater selection. Better patient communication and access to information supports a better patient experience and a higher rate of referrals.
FOR HEALTH AND RESIDENTIAL CARE PROVIDERS
- The HCI Portable Tablet is completely configurable for any setting or user needs as a stand-alone or enterprise device.
- Push patient education to HCI Tablets and monitor viewing results with aggregated reporting through MediaCare.
- Customizable icons, banners, branding, colors and layouts by facility, campus, unit, department or specialty.
- Provide menus, calendars, reminders, announcements and directories on the Home Screen for easy access.
- Support memory care and cognitive function with games, quizzes, multi-media apps, podcasts and music.
- Incorporate specific ads to drive retail revenue and offer self-service ordering and fulfillment.
THE PORTABLE TABLET FOR PATIENTS AND RESIDENTS
- The Portable Tablet has a 2MP front camera and 5MP rear camera for Telemedicine check-ins with both internal and external clinicians, on or off campus.
- Family & Friends Connect offers video chats with families and loved ones.
- On-Site Pharmacy Fulfillment and Medication Search apps.
- “Clear My Data” app for additional data security.
- Request services direct to specific departments for fulfillment without having to phone a service desk or summon a Nurse.
- Instant “on” when device is opened; USB personal device port.
- Leather-like outer cover makes the Portable Tablet easy to hold and carry; capacitive touch on the haptic screen is sensitive to weak fingers and latex glove use.